Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spoiler-Free Nation, unfortunately this week we're unable to make our podcast release target of Thursday but fear not... there is a podcast in the works. I personally loved the first two episodes of this year. I thought they were a breath of fresh air. If you'd like to share your spoiler-free thoughts on the premiere please leave a comment here or email LostUnlocked@gmail.com If you're feeling bold you can even call 770-EYE-LAND to leave us a voice mail.

Sorry for the delay. Watch this space for further podcast details.

3 Comments:

At 1/23/2009 12:01 AM, Blogger Zachary Laughrey said...

Take your time. I was slightly disappointed by the eps but I don't know why. It may have been too much build up over the long hiatus. I am sure that upon rewatch I will appreciate them more.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts beyond "best episode ever"!

 
At 1/23/2009 8:39 AM, Blogger Easley said...

It's the ghost of Christmas Future!

I can't wait to hear what you have to say!

 
At 1/23/2009 7:17 PM, Blogger Lostmommyof4 said...

I've been a little MIA over the past few months but I've not stopped obsessing over LOST so don't fret! I'm more inspired than ever to write up new theories after these two LOST-a-licious episodes. Oh and the dead and the un-dead has more ammo than ever. Can't wait to hear what you guys have in store.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home