Tuesday, December 11, 2007



This is a friendly reminder to all U.S. listeners...
LOST: The Complete Third Season is now available on DVD. I can't really say much about the boxset yet because I just got home from picking up my copy... But the simple fact that it contains all 23 episodes of season 3 in stunning DVD quality is enough to make me happy. Any wonderful behind the scenes extras and audio commentaries are just icing on the cake. If anyone else out there has the Season 3 DVD set, I'd love to hear whatcha think about it in the comments. Or if you'd like to phone in a review you can do so at 770-EYE-LAND
We plan to have a full product review of the DVDs on our Dec. 20th show.
-Brian

9 Comments:

At 12/11/2007 7:03 PM, Blogger Sam McPherson said...

Is that you, Brian?

 
At 12/11/2007 7:19 PM, Blogger Lostie108 said...

That's exactly what I was going to ask...darn you leprechaun sam for beating me to it. haha, but no hard feelings!

AHH! Lost Season Three! I am mucho excited...

deneece

 
At 12/11/2007 10:39 PM, Blogger Lost Unlocked said...

Yep..that's me.

 
At 12/11/2007 11:09 PM, Blogger Sam McPherson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12/12/2007 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian Unlocked!

 
At 12/12/2007 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian just wanted to get his face out there before I released mine on "Lostman".

 
At 12/13/2007 2:09 PM, Blogger Sam McPherson said...

Ha. You know, it'll be interesting to see you guys talk...I imagined you two looking totally different!

And even though my birthday is Monday, I have to wait until Christmas to get the DVD. Gah...

 
At 12/14/2007 6:53 AM, Blogger Goldie said...

sooo tempted to buy dvds.....let me know if its worth it. i already have a few of the episodes downloaded to my ipod.

 
At 12/26/2007 11:32 PM, Blogger Ella Rose said...

My birthday was Dec. 24th. I know - suckiest birthday in the universe. I also have the DVDs. The special features are awesome and the commentaries are too. How's that for an in-depth review? Actually, I don't feel very good today. I'll come back when I feel better and have an in-depth analysis. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home